Officially on the hunt for a Z

jimboy2

So as of Thursday, fingers crossed my Megane Sport will have been sold and I will be in the hunt for a Z

I'm looking for a face lift or a cheaper HR

Ideally I want a blue Z but I'm happy with any other colour apart from BLACK. I like the tan interior too.

I want leather interior and full GT spec

Would prefer breather mods already done.

Full service history obviously and would like sub 65-70k really.

I live in Portsmouth so the closer the better

Could people please keep half a eye out on something?

Budget of 9k max.

Also if there is anyone about that wouldn't mind coming with me to view

shame you don't want a much lower millage Z as mine us up for sale but the price is too high. Good luck with the search!

I know mate have looked at yours at least 50 times as it is my perfect spec. Just don't have the funds!

shame you don't want a much lower millage Z as mine us up for sale but the price is too high. Good luck with the search!

I know mate have looked at yours at least 50 times as it is my perfect spec. Just don't have the funds!

if only I had a £ for every time I have heard that!! :lol:

• Like 1

Wouldn't you consider a older model ... I picked up a 04 reg full GT , great history and only 47k for £6200

Might be worth considering ! Loads out there ... Good luck with the hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep looking, I picked up my 06 face lift with sat nav and gt spec in February for under £8k with 70k miles and fsh in great condition. Just need to be right place right time. Good luck, I love mine :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm really really gonna try not to rush into buying again. I was desperate for the the yellow GT4 for sale the other day. It wasn't anything I was looking for but it looked nice. Quite glad it sold quickly as I may have been disappointed not getting a newer model.

So there is this one.

Has anyone seen it or know it?

Straight off only been serviced 4 times apparently. Surely should have been done at least 6 right?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/2007-nissan-350z-gt-lovely-rare-colour-big-spec-vehicle-low-miles-petrol-manual/2317051?isexperiment=true

It's a hr it's a nice colour and it's maybe achievable budget wise.

Anyone have much luck knocking a few quid from a dealer. Not ever bought second hand from a dealer!

Didn't prefer not to go black? If serviced properly it would be due one so would make sure one is included in the deal, it seems about getting as much as you can in the price rather than knocking them down. Don't be disappointed if this doesn't work out, you'll find the right one.

• Like 1

Straight off only been serviced 4 times apparently. Surely should have been done at least 6 right?

http://www.pistonhea...experiment=true

Quite a few owners, especially those doing 3 or 4,000 miles a year will have them serviced by miles, or every couple of years, which in my mind is O.K. However, even doing it this way this one should have had 5 services and be due another one right now. At least one service has exceeded the 9k service limit so I'd check the service book and make sure it's had at least one P3 service.

Pete

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86665-my-black-2007-350z-hr-on-pistonheads/#entry1298855

Worth a stretch maybe if that's possible as it would save you money in the long run with the mods already done or give you some parts to sell of to recoup some dosh

Apparently not allowed to look at that page? Can you try the link again.

Didn't prefer not to go black? If serviced properly it would be due one so would make sure one is included in the deal, it seems about getting as much as you can in the price rather than knocking them down. Don't be disappointed if this doesn't work out, you'll find the right one.

This one is dark blue. But I think they are probably as much of a pain to keep clean too!

It will look awesome if you are a detailing/car cleaning junkie :) i have always fancied black for the way they look with a great finish, but never seen it through (I love my detailing too)

I'm also into detailing , and nothing better than a detailed black car ... But no matter what it still looks dirty 3 miles down the road .. I told myself I'd never have another black car

I went for silver , can't believe how easy It is to keep clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2