Drive the new Top Gear

StevoD

Anyone else aware the guys from drive got commissioned for 9 shows for NBC, and to be honest it looks like a future rival for topgear although Chris harris is still boring in my eyes, it wipes the floor with fifth gear

Kinda feels how topgear usa should have been yet i still love top gear USA as it is

I've been following these on YouTube for a while and quite like the way they put a bit more emphasis on the cars and not being daft and staged like topgear has become.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Definitely agree.

TopGear sometimes feels like it's filmed for kids TV if you ask me. :thumbs:

Just watched the first episode and it was a very enjoyable watch. I do love Top Gear but its a shame they don't have as many car reviews and stuff, its more of a comedy show than a motoring show.

It'll bomb, sadly.

TG is popular because it's an entertainment show, like Saturday Night Takeaway, and it's made for the masses. DRIVE is about cars for car fans, of which there is a much smaller number.

I know which I'd rather watch, and I keep my fingers crossed for the DRIVE team.