kinda new...

hey guys!

ive met a few of you at the meet we had in wrexham a few weeks ago, but after attempting to join a couple of days after, for some reason i cant log in..

anyway, ive now created a new account so thought id say hi!

been active on the "other" site for a bit now but started coming on here too as like i say, i met a few of you a while back

not got round to updating my profile yet but i'll try n get some pics up soon!

Matt

Hi Matt,

If you let me know the other account details I can check it out for you and see why you cant log in, or if you are happy with the username you have now then feel free to continue with that account and I shall remove the other one (if you let me know which it is).

Sorry for the hickup in joining :blush:

Welcome to our humble abode :welcome: Hope you enjoy the site and the club.

cheers guys!

Martin, erm...yes it was me! Sorry about that! I dont think your wife was too impressed was she?!

Just a shame there were quite a few cars out that day, was quite slow going! There are some really cracking roads just a bit further on from where we went- well worth a visit!

Matt

thats all good then! As for being overtaken by a 1.4 polo..it wouldnt be the first time!

I'll have a look for the thread for the meet in sept- is it the one in the lakes?

May be able to join you if date suits- hopefully we can get a few more out on the roads this time!

thats all good then! As for being overtaken by a 1.4 polo..it wouldnt be the first time!

I'll have a look for the thread for the meet in sept- is it the one in the lakes?

May be able to join you if date suits- hopefully we can get a few more out on the roads this time!

Yes thats the one. Max has come up with a good drive and at least you can read the sign up here.

:thumbs:

I didnt actually get round to introducing myself to everyone im afraid Beavis :blush:

I was in the red zed though..."leading" the way on the drive! lol!

As for the signs Martin, i dont confess to being able to read welsh, but whenever I see an "araf" sign, I usually tend to read it as "faster"!

Stuey, were you at the meet? I see a few zeds on a daily basis on the way to work, mostly silver and blue ones though. Never seen another red....dunno if thats good or bad!

Ay up Matt,its Mike hear but with a different user name. If your up for the lakes meet we could go up together or even as a trio if stuey decides to come! :thumbs:

Not replied to you about accom Martin as we are having a problem trying to get a dog sitter. :headhurt:

You working for the next one?

the next one being the 11th i got a wedding that day

16th September mate ;)

Yeah, he just doesn't read the posts....... like the last time you told him that!

Come on Stuey! :lol: