Wales 2014 Tunnels

Gudzy

And me on my own on my way back home, got to do the tunnels on the way back too!

I took in car videos of all the drives, might take a while to edit something together but thought everyone would appreciate these, sorry its taken a while!

Edited by Gudzy
  • Like 2

I wondered if you would go back through the tunnels when I saw you turn off at the roundabout :thumbs:

Absolutely, any excuse to go through again! There is only one long tunnel on the way back though and a small one with a 30mph limit.

I wondered if you would go back through the tunnels when I saw you turn off at the roundabout :thumbs:

Absolutely, any excuse to go through again! There is only one long tunnel on the way back though and a small one with a 30mph limit.

That's why we chose the east to west direction ;):D

That's why we chose the east to west direction ;):D

Did you double check that on the recce, just to make sure you hadn't missed one? :lol:

• 7 months later...