Wheels for sale ++SOLD++

Zedrush

Wow that roninjay seems like one cool dude :blush:
Seems like a fag to me ;)

Also :lol: at "Great thing about 18" is that they are the recommended size for performance on a car anything bigger and the wheels would be for asthetics purposes and not performance."

Also :lol: at "Great thing about 18" is that they are the recommended size for performance on a car anything bigger and the wheels would be for asthetics purposes and not performance."

ha ha if I remember correctly that was your quote over the phone :p

Ideally you could go smaller and it depends on the material, however i think 18s are perfect if you lower the car a little, 19'' nismos are B) though.

Have you set a reserve on this?

Ideally you could go smaller and it depends on the material, however i think 18s are perfect if you lower the car a little, 19'' nismos are B) though.

Have you set a reserve on this?

Nope cos then listing fee would be about 37 quid instead of 3.50

......Nismo smismo - I figured you as a bit more creative! At JAE you could not move for 19" Nismos.

I know where you can get a cool set of wheels ;)

......Nismo smismo - I figured you as a bit more creative! At JAE you could not move for 19" Nismos.

I know where you can get a cool set of wheels ;)

Ha ha you dodgy dealer get12 :p

I know where you can get a cool set of wheels ;)SOrry im confused here? I didnt like the black 19'' nismos but like the silver. Personally id go for some nice volks though :thumbs: