Fuel in Ireland

350zedd

I believe there is no Shell fuel available in the Republic of Ireland.

Therefore can anyone tell me which service stations sell high octane fuel for the zed

Will be driving from Rosslare over to County Cork.....thanks

Yup, no super in the ROI and only up to 97 available in the North, however, you have a HR Zed, so the engine can detect knock all the way through the rev range and 95 will almost certainly be perfectly fine house while you're over here. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Pembroke Dock does NOT have 99 Ron - so as above, Carmarthen on that route is closest

however, if your going Fishguard, you can fill up in Haverfordwest Tesco

I fill up wit moementum99 before getting on the ferry fishguard/pembroke in tesco Camarthen, and I have some bottles of octane booster if I need to fill up in the republic.

I heard that octane booster was useless and reduces power by 2% according to a fifth gear vid....they did lab tests on a couple

Pembroke Dock does NOT have 99 Ron - so as above, Carmarthen on that route is closest

however, if your going Fishguard, you can fill up in Haverfordwest Tesco

Probably going via Newcastle Emlyn from our place so Shell @ Llandysul is where I'll fill up

Its about 18 mile further to Fishguard than if I filled up at Haverfordwest.

Hopefully should be ok if I have to fill with 95 Ron while I'm over there for a short period

I fill up wit moementum99 before getting on the ferry fishguard/pembroke in tesco Camarthen, and I have some bottles of octane booster if I need to fill up in the republic.

I heard that octane booster was useless and reduces power by 2% according to a fifth gear vid....they did lab tests on a couple

What I saw about it depends if the engine/map can make use of it.

For the sake of £15 for the bottle I wouldn't expect it to do any harm as the HR has the knock sensors.

As others say maxol seems the be the preferred or safer option.