WOULD USA HEADLIGHT FIT UK MODEL NISSAN 350Z

vinson1990

Hi

I would appreciate if use will know whether or not the USA model headlight will fit UK spec car

i want to purchase these but not to sure if this will fit

as they replied with a message below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251541781190

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to the Nissan 350z headlight. Please note that the headlight in this listing is made specifically to fit US/ Canadian model vehicles which means it will be a fit for LHD vehicles and may not be a fit for you vehicle as your vehicle is a RHD vehicle. In addition, as this is made for US / Canadian spec vehicles, some modification may be required as their may be a difference between US spec and Euro spec 350zs.

I would appreciate your expert advice and experience

Many thanks

Nope ^

If it was possible I would have flooded the market years ago... Opening the case of the lighting would cause moisture in the headlights for one and then it would (I imagine) be a pain to reset the beam to point the correct way.

I know people have fitted them over here but it is not ideal to have the beam pointing the wrong way and if picked up on it would be an MOT fail.

interesting on another note maybe someone could answer this will face lift headlights be a straight swap i ask as a few of the US lads say they have done it and its possible along as your DE came with xenons from the factory

interesting on another note maybe someone could answer this will face lift headlights be a straight swap i ask as a few of the US lads say they have done it and its possible along as your DE came with xenons from the factory

Yup, I have facelifts on my 04.

Yup, I have facelifts on my 04.

Cheers

scuttles off to ebay

Edited by StevoD