2004 UK GT Zed, Sunset Orange, Mint Condition, Full Miltek

Broomers-ZED

hi guys, putting my Zed up for sale PM if anyone is interseted

its got 61k on the clock, Part Nissan service history, full Miltek cat back thats been on the car for about 8months i think.

i can answer any Qs, looking for £6200

i could go a lot more into detail about her on here, but if you PM we can chat and il answer any Qs you thro at me

phil

yea completely understand that mate, I'm not really in any rush to sell her. she's just sat in my garage doing nothing atm, my plan is to wait a few months put 12months tax & mot on here and tun put her on sale. i just wanted to "test the water"

• Like 1

Sad to see you're selling up already Broomer. :byebye:

I'd definitely take Wills advice though if I was you as this is probably not the best way to advertise it ~ needs a lot more info & pics but you already know that from your post above by the sounds of it so I'll just say good luck with the sale. :thumbs:

• Like 1

did u want my Miltek GM?

Cheers for the offer but I ended up getting Berks HFC's with an Invidia Gemini exhaust system. B);)

Definitely a good idea though to sell some of the mods you've done separately in order to get more cash overall. :thumbs:

ah no worrys matey, and yes a lot of hassle tho swapping it all over, tbf is all i done to here was

full tinted windows

miltek cat back with Decat

pippercross panal filter

debage rear 350Z badge haha

Well the Milltek new is around £800-£900 odd isn't it?

Surely worth putting the standard one back on if you still have it (or buying a cheap second hand one) then selling the Milltek. I'd bet someone on here would buy it if it's in good condition and the price is right. ;)

ah no worrys matey, and yes a lot of hassle tho swapping it all over, tbf is all i done to here was

full tinted windows

miltek cat back with Decat

pippercross panal filter

debage rear 350Z badge haha

Well the Milltek new is around £800-£900 odd isn't it?

Surely worth putting the standard one back on if you still have it (or buying a cheap second hand one) then selling the Milltek. I'd bet someone on here would buy it if it's in good condition and the price is right. ;)

I would second that... and I have a standard exhaust... just saying

• Like 1

yes i think i paid at least £899 for it

i kinda scraped my standerd exhaust in :( bad move haha, never planed to sell her you see

But then also it may go in my favour when selling her that the fact that she has a cat back stainless steel Miltek?

Edited by Broomers-ZED

yes i think i paid at least £899 for it

i kinda scraped my standerd exhaust in :( bad move haha, never planed to sell her you see

But then also it may go in my favour when selling her that the fact that she has a cat back stainless steel Miltek?

Generally people won't pay more for a car regardless of what great mods you've done ~ in saying that though there are exceptions to that rule; like people will pay more for a supercharged or turbo charged Zed than a standard one but still when you're talking more minor mods etc then generally people won't pay that much more.

For example ~ if your Zed is a 2004 with 64K miles & a Milltek exhaust system for sale at £6200 and there is an identical Zed for sale with no Milltek exhaust for £5700 most buyers will just see yours as being £500 more than the other and most likely go for the cheaper one imo.

• Like 2

Where are you mate as I'm after a exhaust and mine standard one has only covered 26k ....

Best off sending him a PM ~ just hover your cursor over his user name and the "send message" icon will pop up.

The PM will also go to his email so you're more likely to get a quick response. ;)

• Like 1