Front Lip & De-badging... Finally

fellsteruk

Back in Jan this year i got a front lip from tarmac and nismo v1 spoiler from another member on here and since then been waiting an age to get them painted and fitted on the zed, was using a family friend so have been waiting for them to find time to get my done in their busy garage.

Anyway after much waiting i have them back and i think they have done a great job fixing the front lip to the bumper, i mean the fit and seam is perfect you wouldn't think it was a 2nd piece, anyway thought i would share.

The real kicker is that i am away for a couple weeks now with work so wont get to fit her till i get back in June :(

photo3_zps53dfca31.jpgphoto2_zps05818f56.jpg

Just to get my zunsports grill, small front reg plate and i am set :)

• Like 3

That is excellent work by the way, the guy that fitted it definitely knows his stuff.

Body parts can be a pain in the a__e, I've had very little complaints on these, there's been a couple of members who have struggled to DIY and one guy recently who said that it would have to be chopped at the sides to make it fit, It didn't I must add. They occasionally need some gentle pursuasion with heat and then they mould into shape..

For a little over £125 I think they are a great mod.. The only one thing to watch is the Zunsport, you have to factor in that the lip has decreased the mouth hole in the bumper so it will be a tight fit to get it in.

Top job buddy !!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Back in Jan this year i got a front lip from tarmac and nismo v1 spoiler from another member on here and since then been waiting an age to get them painted and fitted on the zed, was using a family friend so have been waiting for them to find time to get my done in their busy garage.

Anyway after much waiting i have them back and i think they have done a great job fixing the front lip to the bumper, i mean the fit and seam is perfect you wouldn't think it was a 2nd piece, anyway thought i would share.

The real kicker is that i am away for a couple weeks now with work so wont get to fit her till i get back in June :(

photo3_zps53dfca31.jpgphoto2_zps05818f56.jpg

Just to get my zunsports grill, small front reg plate and i am set :)

Oh and the zunsports grill will have to

Be cut and stuff I had one and could ent get it to fit , didn't really want to

Boucher it apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk