To tint or not?..

Baidan

I have a black 350 and that came to me with heavy tints on rear window and quarters and lighter tints on side windows, looks great IMO so go for it! :teeth:

Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink:

I have a black 350 and that came to me with heavy tints on rear window and quarters and lighter tints on side windows, looks great IMO so go for it! :teeth:

Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink:

:lol: as soon as I posted I looked through my pictures and none really show it!

y2ave2ar.jpg

Edited by ZEUS
  • Like 1

y2ave2ar.jpg

Looks really smart, liking the black door handles too!, . Omg where does it end lol.. Cheers mate.

y2ave2ar.jpg

Looks really smart, liking the black door handles too!, . Omg where does it end lol.. Cheers mate.

Cheers mate, it never ends! .................... :lol:

Yes mate, was relatively local to you. Ultimate Wraps nr Dudley (Brierley Hill). Jack there is great at what he does. Tell him I sent ya :thumbs:

More details in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71896-roof-wrap-and-rear-window-tint/

Bit off the original topic but thanks for the recommendation booked in with jack for next Saturday :teeth:

• Like 1

Yes mate, was relatively local to you. Ultimate Wraps nr Dudley (Brierley Hill). Jack there is great at what he does. Tell him I sent ya :thumbs:

More details in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.c...ar-window-tint/

Bit off the original topic but thanks for the recommendation booked in with jack for next Saturday :teeth:

I saw Jack wrote on his Facebook page that he had a 370z and a 350z booked in. Is this you KosmiK?

The 24th? Might see you there :)

More details in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.c...ar-window-tint/

The 24th? Might see you there :)

Hi kosmik

What time you booked in for ?

I'm booked in for roof wrap sat 24th but he's not given me a time to arrive, waiting for jack to call me back to confirm time

Are you having tints, wrap or both ?

Be good to meet a fellow zed fan from here :)

:thumbs:

On tints, I thought they looked a bit crap in photos - that half the car is black and the rest completely see through. But, having it in the skyline and seeing it in reality it looks ok. Mine has the functional element that it keeps the sun out of little Alfies eyes in the back!