Owner wanted for 03-05 350z Lip Kit install and pics

The Tarmac Sportz 350z lip kit will be available for sale in 3 to 4 weeks

It consists of :

Gloss Black Veilside V1 front lip (pretty much the same as the Mines)

Gloss Black Tarmac Sportz side diffusers

Gloss Black Nismo Spats

RRP of the kit will be £540

Offer price will be £399

Optional extra is a JDM rear diffuser RRP £575 offer price £499

Rules are:

Rule 1.

Professional installation is a high preference, the sides and rears are spot on but the front lip as with all front lips may require a little trimming to ensure perfect, the cars are getting older and it's impossible for lips to be exactly perfect on every single car, having said that we have test fitted on two cars now and they have been spot on. But... Lips are tricky, that's why professional installation is recommended

Rule 2

You need to be good to go once ready, I don't want to supply to you only to find out that you have a 6 month cruise booked so it will be sitting in your garage till xmas (you may laugh but this happens)

Rule 3

There are no rules... oh hold on, wrong quote.... Rule 3 a car with aftermarket wheels or at least Rays is a preference, No offense but it won't look as good if fitted on standard wheels.

Rule 4

You must have a good quality or access to a good quality camera and have pictures taken in a multi-story car park or something similar, The pics will be going on the website and I don't want to see your car parked up on a street with an Ice Cream Van in the back ground.. Yes this has happened too

Sorry for being strict but I want to get this one right so its best to lay down the requirements so everyone knows where they stand from the get-go

PM me with a piccy of your car if interested :thumbs:

• Like 1

i imagine they look similar to this, but im guessing tarmac wants all the item he sells fitted and photographed well, on one 'Demo' Car as such

lip

Veilside-Ver1-Front-Side-Skirts.jpg

sides

SM00345.jpg

rear

_Y9T9047.jpg

Edited by StevoD

I don't have a pic of the full kit, thats what I am in need of and why i'm offering a discount however...

The veilside v1 looks like this https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=veilside+v1+lip+350z&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SzlyU8qlKsrMywPM44CoBg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=613

Side diffusers and rear spats are on the website

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=43917caa-7861-49d5-a6fd-a668cc92c13e

Hope that helps, what I need is a car with all the parts fitted so I can get pics for the website :thumbs:

grundy sell yours get the tarmac 'veilstyle' and the spats and you have the kit, and when the special delivery arrives with them fitted would look tasty with the ironing board

Edited by StevoD

What ya saying is Chris 'Grundy, why did you buy the bloody nismo lip' :lol:

And Steveo, Who's is that car with the side steps, looks sexy...... ;):stir:

Good point, Grundy get the wheels on and I will do you a deal on a lip :thumbs:

ETA is Friday :) So far they've gone from Florida, to Miami and are now in Cincinnati :lol: Edited by grundy225

ETA is Friday :) So far they've gone from Florida, to Miami and are now in Cincinnati :lol:

AND ON THEIR WAY TO MEEEE!!!! Mauhahahaha!

ETA is Friday :) So far they've gone from Florida, to Miami and are now in Cincinnati :lol:

AND ON THEIR WAY TO MEEEE!!!! Mauhahahaha!

:(