2005 UY 350z GT4, 12800 Miles, Sale due to pregnancy £20,95

V1CK1

Me becoming pregnant means we have to sell this car!

Price: £20,950

Right then, here goes....

Based in Essex

Excellent condition.

One previous owner.

12,800 miles.

2nd service done May 07

One of only 76 yellow in the country! (100 in black, 176 total in the country)

Limited edition GT4 wheels.

As with all of the GT4's this car comes with the superb GT pack. Meaning the new owner will benefit from electric leather heated seats for those winter mornings, premium Bose audio including a huge subwoofer behind the driver and cruise control for those relaxed drives home.

What set the GT4 apart from the standard 350Z's was initially that it had the newer engine producing 300 PS.

• 300 PS

• Uk Car

• 6 speed Manual

• Keyless entry

• Trip computer

• Brembo performance brakes

• ESP

• Bose Premium Stereo including 6 CD changer

• Full Nissan Service History

• Nissan 350Z mats

• Electric heated folding mirrors

• Charcoal Leather heated seats

• Limited edition GT4 alloys

• Cruise Control

• Xenon lights with washers

Any questions give my other half Steve a call as he is the main driver and is always available on 07961 340 323

Thanks for looking, Vicki :)

P.s, going to take some photos at the weekend, this one will have to do till then.

Looking at Focus St at mo as get the Ford Ticket, any other suggestions on replacement?

Have put her on pistonheads :)

Will be gutted when she goes, she is without a doubt the most beautiful car we have had!

Vicki

If you're looking at an ST and similar 2 door cars you could try a new Civic Type R. I loved my old one but the new one in the flesh looks really good! Saw one in my mirror the other day and it looked like a stealth bomber coming up behind me! Or an Audi A3?

Oh yeah, didn't really piece together the fact that it has to be a hatchback! ST is good then. Really throwing it out, Subaru Forrester (estate but ace in STI guise!)

Already have a scoob which we are keeping.

So want something different :)