30mm Eibach spacers from Cougar Store!

mattross1313

Just a quick heads up for anyone considering wheel spacers for their Zed. Speak to Mitz at Cougar Store!!

In addition to the regular sizes Mitz now supplies the larger 30mm hubcentric spacers from Eibach. A top quality spacer made with high tensile materials, no cheap knock-offs here!

I already had 25mm rear / 20mm front spacers fitted. So the new setup is 30mm rear and 25mm front.

Box arrived at work, but got a little beaten up on the way home & in the garage. But the spacers were spot on.

dfc8812f-57e1-4240-a9c8-37556e2c011c.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

To be on the safe side I gave the arches a gentle roll before fitting the spacers/wheels.

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

And now the pics. 30mm on the rear.....

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

And, for those interested, the 25mm on the front....

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Thanks to Mitz, for hooking me up with the new Eibach spacers. I'm super pleased with them.

Matt :D

• Like 2

Looking good mate :thumbs: I'm thinking of doing this setup on mine too.

I've got no plans to lower the car or anything so thinking I should be fine with no rubbing against the arches?

I'm lowered 30mm and no arch rubbing, so you should be clear mate :)

• Like 1

If your thinking of putting spacers on but worrying about adverse effects to driving characteristics / handling, don’t worry. I have a HR and last weekend put the 25mm & 20mm setup on, looks soooo much better and no adverse effect, might even say cornering slightly improved, but that could be a placebo. In summary - DO IT! :teeth:

Looking good Matt, Is that arch rolling kit yours? Might need to get a hold of one or someone to do it in the next couple of weeks.

Probly a stupid question but wtf does it do ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Matt, Is that arch rolling kit yours? Might need to get a hold of one or someone to do it in the next couple of weeks.

Probly a stupid question but wtf does it do ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to explain, but where your arch is, underneath it it looks like a L shape. So the bottom of the L rubs/hits the edge of your tyre, so when you role the arches you get a I shape to remove the bottom of the L. Edited by grundy225