Where are all the Zs ???

Rocket

Picked up my first Z on friday so been too busy to post (sure you all understand) Drove to Brighton on Monday and returned on Wednesday a total journey of nearly 600 miles from Yorkshire. I was in the other green car unfortunately, but it struck me that during the whole journey i never saw a single Z.

Part of the appeal im sure but not one! Anybody know the uk population of the Z?

Picked up my first Z on friday so been too busy to post (sure you all understand) Drove to Brighton on Monday and returned on Wednesday a total journey of nearly 600 miles from Yorkshire. I was in the other green car unfortunately, but it struck me that during the whole journey i never saw a single Z.

If you went down the M23/A23 into Brighton, you only had to look right a mile down the road and you would have seen mine on my driveway ;)

blimey! 4500 - is that all!!

Got mine on Saturday - GT Gunmetal - very very happy with it!

driving back on Sunday, I saw 2 in the space of 5 minutes - one was a Fairlady import with the square number plate and no spoiler, the other a new ish UK model. Saw an 06 the other day as well, at the forecourt where I got mine from - pre release as they're still shifting the "old" new ones first apparently. Rear lights look nice - couldn't tell if it sounded different as I was still in shock at getting mine sorted..

:boxing:

blimey! 4500 - is that all!!

Got mine on Saturday - GT Gunmetal - very very happy with it!

driving back on Sunday, I saw 2 in the space of 5 minutes - one was a Fairlady import with the square number plate and no spoiler, the other a new ish UK model. Saw an 06 the other day as well, at the forecourt where I got mine from - pre release as they're still shifting the "old" new ones first apparently. Rear lights look nice - couldn't tell if it sounded different as I was still in shock at getting mine sorted..

:boxing:

Happy days mate... Please tell me when you stop grinning :D:D:D

i have a friend who writes for evo magazine and i am also dealing with NMGB direct for my 06 car, not a dealer. combining info from the two, the 06 is likely to be about 1000-1500 sheets more than current model.

so what do we get for our cash?

-revised lights front and rear

-bluetooth phone as standard

-aluminium inserts on air con

-there was talk on a US website about the 06 having mp3 capability on the GT pack Bose stereo too tho i don't know if this will be on UK cars (it ought to be considering you can get a toyota aygo with an ipod link cable!)

-US 06 models i've seen photos of have had the GT4 alloys but i don't know if these will be standard on new car to show it's the newer version - i hope so.

and of course, the higher revving engine previously seen in the GT4 :teeth:

Apparently they will not be standard wheels in the UK, as that will detract from the uniqueness of the GT4.

Shame NMGB didn't take that same attitude with the 06 Roadster - us 05 Roadster owners have had our cars less than 12 months and new model is out...

Ahh well, I saved £4k off list, which is more than enough to cover the cost of swapping all the parts that are different between the 05 and 06, with the exception of the engine, which I think could be uprated with a plenum, exhaust and cats to the same or better performance level anyway.

But will I do all the above - I doubt it. Probably the LED lights, and maybe the fronts one day, but at least they havent changed the car to much, and aren't callin it the MK2 either.. Thats one saving grace I suppose.