My other car is a 300c.

GARGOYLE

Cool... :shrug:

They are better than you think and 40mpg:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Come on Will it can fit two dead bodies in the boot, 100kgs of coke, do drive by shootings all whilst carrying four gang members. :lol: What's not to like?!. :ninja:

• Like 2

Cool... :shrug:

They are better than you think and 40mpg:)

Come on Will it can fit two dead bodies in the boot, 100kgs of coke, do drive by shootings all whilst carrying four gang members. :lol: What's not to like?!. :ninja:

Didn't say I don't like it GM.. I used to have a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo, and Merc S500, (which I still got)

I love big cars "with BIG ENGINES" this is just all American lookalike all show and no go....!!! :scare: :scare:

This 300c deffo needs a BGW and some even smaller wheels! :D;)

Kidding! I'm not a huge fan of the interiors in these (not the one i saw inside anyway) but i guess with a spot of "personal touch" here and there, they sound a fairly decent motor :)

The SRT is alot better inside than the lux, it's still fast for it's size and chipped to 260bhp,430lbs/ft. Don't get me wrong I used to have a bmw530ise it was alot better build quality BUT so expensive to maintain, over 4 years it cost me £4000 on suspension never mind a normal service:(:(

• Like 1