Brad's 350zee GT

Soo, i bought myself some brand spanking new lowering tein springs.. wahooo. also awaiting my spacer group buy spacers :)

Also since i owned the car i've never really gave it one of those special cleans, you know them inside ones where you chill-out and take your time to get into every nook and cranny, well i did that this Sunday, i enjoyed it lol. nice to sit in a fresh car after its been done. what i did:

Polished all trim, hoovered, wet looked all the plastics, dyed all the dull spots on the chairs etc.. only took one pic on my phone, the rest are on the camera which i've not uploaded yet lol

IMG-20141026-WA0001_zpsssopeagx.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right well here's a small list for you lol so i booked thursday friday off work this week as i wanted to get the zed sorted outright for the winter. Heres what i got to do!

Ordered whiteline bushes for bananananan arms - Fit them

Tarmac Spacers - Fit them

Tein Springs - Fit them

Vibration in gear stick - Sort this/take a look

Rear axle click - grease this bitch up

Fit de cats if i can get hold of some before then.

Celebrate that the car sits nice and dont clonk anymore :D

• Like 1

One extra, i cant keep it secret as i'm like a child with the car but word on the grape vine is that she's going a new colour for the new year ;) Cough* matte white Cough*

I'm thinking Matte white, black nismo lip, black tarmac side steps, black rear difuser and black BGW or V1? :D and black XXR's ??

Thoughts/photoshops welcome.

Edited by -Bradders-

Highly recommend this seller on eBay Brad. ;)

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Berk-Technology-Nissan-350z-350-z-Decat-Exhaust-Pipes-Test-Pipes-De-Cat-G35-/131321168964?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z+Roadster&hash=item1e935a0444

Same De-Cats as I got ~ Price is excellent, fast delivery, genuine Berks which have the extended 02 sensors & bungs for if you ever want to add AFR gauges. B)

• Like 1

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Berk-Technology-Nissan-350z-350-z-Decat-Exhaust-Pipes-Test-Pipes-De-Cat-G35-/131321168964?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z+Roadster&hash=item1e935a0444

Same De-Cats as I got ~ Price is excellent, fast delivery, genuine Berks which have the extended 02 sensors & bungs for if you ever want to add AFR gauges. B)

I was thinking more a £50 second hand set haha but theyre pretty cheap tbh. Will consider them if i cant get any now!

Link: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e935a0444

I was thinking more a £50 second hand set haha but theyre pretty cheap tbh. Will consider them if i cant get any now!

That will be the cheapest "new" set you'll get that are also very decent quality. ;)

You never know though you may find a good set used on here or eBay. There where some Motordyne art test pipes going used on eBay a few weeks ago but they where big bucks even used. :dry:

One extra, i cant keep it secret as i'm like a child with the car but word on the grape vine is that she's going a new colour for the new year ;) Cough* matte white Cough*

I'm thinking Matte white, black nismo lip, black tarmac side steps, black rear difuser and black BGW or V1? :D and black XXR's ??

Thoughts/photoshops welcome.

DO IT. Also, black roof, tinted windows, and white lip on black wheels.