Brad's 350zee GT

Car looks brilliant mate! Was the Megs stuff good then?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Was ok, should have used some tfr really would have been better the shine application was a bit poor, it dried straight away and left smears so i used a bit of dash shine to spruse it up lol

• 4 weeks later...

Havn't updated in a while!

Scrapped it.

Just kidding haha, after all the drama's etc its still not 100% i think the spigot bearing may be damaged, and who knows whats causing the oil pressure to be low?? but for now it does what i want, it drives haha, Since doing the clutch all i've done is clean it and drive it.

Had a mini meet the other week with a couple of buddies from work after one picked up his C63 amg! and another in his first car.. a 645 bmw!

Couple piccies:

IMG-20140605-WA0017_zpsv3zj4zeo.jpg

IMG-20140605-WA0013_zpsownzlydq.jpg

IMG-20140605-WA0019_zps0gbbhsie.jpg

IMG-20140605-WA0020_zpsvabivjnx.jpg

There loads of pics but i dont want to bore you all, so here's my favourite of the evening :)

my new desktop background lol:

IMG-20140605-WA0005_zpstrc9onlh.jpg

Small bucket list of things to do, get to sly at kaizer to sort the feedback and low oil situation, new brakes discs and pads all round, recommendations welcome, im not a track person so nothing silly expensive, underseal the whole car, new exhaust system, wheel spacers and lower.

However for now i need brakes first and to fit my new front clear reflectors, also restore the headlights with the new headlight restorer i bought!

Until the gearbox is sorted im still not 100% on the car, its making it uncomfortable for me, i just want to feel like i can drive it and its not going to break down on me haha! although so far over 750+ miles and its still pulling strong!

• Like 1

You must have felt like a right chump hanging around with them in your 350 with its clutch hanging out and a trail of oil behind you :lol:

Get those clear reflectors in :) and get some spacers

Looks good, I need to clean up my engine bay.

Edited by mouthwash

Haha, No, i feel boss :) No oil leaks, just low pressure! And i was always in front :p Power wise its on par with the 645, well 40 bhp less ish, but its alot heavier! and as for the amg, he'd only had it 2 days lol.. we had a little run off a set of lights, was only just under 1/4 of a mile no over the speed limit just seeing who was quickest of the mark and i left him standing haha, he needs to learn how to drive it me thinks!

forgot to say its not an M6, nor a v10 lol just a replica!

Was a good night out!

Edited by -Bradders-

As for brakes, if you're not taking it to a track then just get the OEM brakes. Work just fine for me :)

Standard discs with stoptech pads is also a good combination, they're pretty cheap but I've given them hell and they've held up just fine :)

• Like 1

Great pics Brad. B)

Surprised at how small the BMW looks though from the rear next to the Merc & Zed. :dry:

Regarding brakes ~ if you want something a little nicer looking then OEM then the EBC grooved/dimpled discs look great and more importantly they work great too. ;)

Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370

• Like 1

Small update, changed the side light bulbs last night to some 8 LED SMD thingys lol! took the bumper off so though might aswel remove the headlights to restore them and fit my clear reflectors. look how many flies are on the bumper from a 30 mile journey! i never seen so many on any of the cars i've owned.

20140609_172830_zpsexafcrkp.jpg

20140609_170939_zpsrwcioo18.jpg

20140609_194704_zpsmmnenmgr.jpg

20140609_194653_zpsmm7glltb.jpg

Excuse the rain on the light, unfortunately i dont have a before shot i dont think, i'll have a look to see if i do but it had a thick yellowy frosted look on them.

20140609_172853_zps3vvvu9ur.jpg

20140609_173855_zpsp21ayw4z.jpg

So much effort to change a sidelight haha!

FB_IMG_1402339946250_zps2ncqbrp2.jpg

Than all back together, started at 5pm, finished it all by 8ish! not too bad!

20140609_203030_zpsmsoehmp5.jpg

Excuse my dad on the left and a bloke from the garage estate on the right**!

Really needs a clean though.

Edited by -Bradders-