What a day.....

Paz216

Right guys, it was payday and I treated myself, to a right headache. Brought a set of 8.5j Rota torques second hand with a nice set of tyres. Now I knew when I picked them up I would probably have to space them, which wasn't an issue, so in advance I pre ordered myself some 5mm wheel spacers to make sure the alloy didn't scuff the caliper or vice versa. So after putting the spacer on, lining up the wheel, I couldn't get the standard nut on the car......the issue seems that even my thin 21mm socket can't get in the gap between wheel bolt and the alloy wheel, has anyone else had this issue? Is the only thing to do buy new lug nuts? Longer ones perhaps? Anyone know where I can source these? Need them ASAP! Thanks in advance guys

Muteki super tuner nuts M12 x 1.25 from Tarmacsportz should do the trick I would have thought. These come with an extension socket.

I have these with my Rota GTRs which have small lug holes too. There are cheaper chromed types around too - which take a 19mm socket IIRC.

Muteki super tuner nuts M12 x 1.25 from Tarmacsportz should do the trick I would have thought. These come with an extension socket.

I have these with my Rota GTRs which have small lug holes too. There are cheaper chromed types around too - which take a 19mm socket IIRC.

True story, mutekis are the nutz. No more scratching the wheels when you undo them too!