Who has owned a Hyundai coupe or a Toyota Celica before moving onto a zed?

ostego

78 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had either of these before?

• Hyundai coupe
    • Toyota Celica
    • Both
    • Neither

I had not owned either before buying a zed but I was looking at buying a Hyundai Coupe before I got the zed. I wanted something that had 4 seats and not too impractical to own, with reasonably cheap insurance. The coupe was reasonably good looking so that was the car I chose.

I spent months looking for a good example and found that there were 2 in the age and condition I was looking for at local garages. So I planned to go and give them a good look over the next day but noticed there was a zed for sale nearby. With that added to the list I got some insurance quotes and was really surprised at how cheap the zed was going to be compared to he coupe.

Next day me and the wife went to look at them and she was not really paying much attention to any car I looked at until you guessed it we looked at the zed. The words that came from here moth were "I want car that looks and sounds like that" and " I don't care if its got 2 seats" :teeth: Now who am I to disappoint her so we looked for the best zed I could find. She helped pick a black zed with 19in wheels, NISMO spoiler and a HKS hi-power exhaust, it was over my budget but she said spend it you only live once :D