MattBrom's Project - Black 350z

mattbrom

Hi people!

Bought my zed about 3 weeks ago and just been getting use to it and enjoying every minute in it :D

ete2a7ur.jpg

Not long until the forum takes hold and gives me ideas!

So first thing I did was buy a cosworth panel filter off demon tweeks :) brilliant service came next day!

5ymatupa.jpg

Second

Bought LED 501s for number plate lights and side lights :) really bright white looks really clean! - eBay - £5ish for 10

6e9u4eva.jpg

Then also bough a OBD2 reader shows up all the cool stuff on the engine instant mpg...ect

apabuzyh.jpg

Really good little tool I unplugged a sensor and it showed up on the app (dashcmd) and I was able to turn the engine light off on the dash board which might come in handy when I get decats :)

OBD2 reader - eBay - £12

DashCmd - AppStore - £6

I also did this so I wanted people think of these. It's the covers for the headlight washer jets. Tell me what you think :)

I'm not sure on them yet i'll try and get daytime pictures up tomorrow. :)

I work with carbon fibre so I see it everyday so I might just be me in two minds but it does look tidy I must admit.

se7arypu.jpg

edy4uqev.jpg

Hopefully Cobra exhaust is coming soon

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nice work. Leds are a good choice and that odb reader is nice and cheap! Might have to have a look for one of them now.

Once you start making changes it won't stop lol

Like the carbon on the washer covers. Don't know how it would look with a different colour but the black works I think.

Nice work. Leds are a good choice and that odb reader is nice and cheap! Might have to have a look for one of them now.

Once you start making changes it won't stop lol

Like the carbon on the washer covers. Don't know how it would look with a different colour but the black works I think.

Cheers mate! Here is the one I bought off eBay :)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231188501160

If you have an iPhone you need the wifi obd2 module but if you've got an android phone the you can get the bluetooth module :)

I think the carbon fibre would look good on other colours we'd have to try it :D

Love that little flash of carbon! :thumbs:

Nice zed. In the best colour too.

Definitely best colour! Hard to keep clean though ;)

Cheers mate I'm loving the positive feedback :)

Very nice and I'm a big fan of carbon fibre parts so loving the headlight washer covers. B);)

Hey man those CF bits would look sweet on your car ;)

Think they work better on a black Zed tbh but some Carbon Fibre bits for my car is definitely on the cards.

Got a CF slam panel already, bonnet struts and some hydro dipped interior parts on their way so it's definitely a theme I want to continue on my Gun Metal Zed.

Let us know if you start trading. :lol:B)

Very nice and I'm a big fan of carbon fibre parts so loving the headlight washer covers. B);)

Hey man those CF bits would look sweet on your car ;)

Think they work better on a black Zed tbh but some Carbon Fibre bits for my car is definitely on the cards.

Got a CF slam panel already, bonnet struts and some hydro dipped interior parts on their way so it's definitely a theme I want to continue on my Gun Metal Zed.

Let us know if you start trading. :lol:B)

Yeah black looks well with CF but again I think CF looks good with any colour :) haha you're getting to be a true fan of carbon ;)

I've already got some ideas regarding carbon fibre bits for the zeds so if I get enough interest i'll have a go at being a trader :)

Yeah black looks well with CF but again I think CF looks good with any colour :) haha you're getting to be a true fan of carbon ;)

I've already got some ideas regarding carbon fibre bits for the zeds so if I get enough interest i'll have a go at being a trader :)

Keep us posted!! :thumbs:

Since last week I've noticed a knock on the front of the car more specifically when I braked you could feel the knock in the car. So I whipped the wheels off seen that my compression arm ball joint was knacked. I then got worried because I'm going up to British super bikes on Monday as we got free tickets through work :)

So I went on eBay searching for a new arm and these were the only ones I could find! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331157233015

So went up to dewsbury with mrs driving as I didn't trust the zed! Bought the arm and got straight back to fit it!

It's a pretty easy job loosen off the brace under the gearbox and obviously the compression arm nut.

Then the ball joint which attaches to the hub was just moving in the cup when I tried to get it off so got my trusty angle grinder and took the f**cker off! yru9a9uz.jpg

Job done now fitted the new arm. :D

• Like 1

Installed the cobra guys :D i haven't got pictures of it done as it was dark but I was surprised how much smaller the cobra back box is compared to oem! ata7ysa9.jpg

Took a quick video of how the car sounded without the back box and mid pipe.

Check it out on my Instagram as I can't add it on here. @mattbrom

I went on a little test drive sounds real nice! No drone whatsoever with the resonated system :)

• Like 1