Only 1MB space for attachments?

What's annoying? Where are you trying to upload your images. The Majority of people will post up in threads. And that's done Via Photobucket, same as every forum.

Unless you want to fork out quite a few grand for a server :lol:

Hi All

Is there any way to get more storage space for attachments, I would like to post more pictures but have to delete others to post more! Is there any way to have more storage space?

Thanks

Bhav

We can up the amount if you wish to pay for it. ;)

• Like 1

Use Imgur. it's far faster and cleaner that photobucket and if you don't care about keeping track of the picture you dont even need to sign in etc. you can drag/drop or even just ctrl+v it in the browser window.

Thanks Chaps, Sorry I didnt know you could post pictures via another place/website and embed them into my messages on here. Learn something new each day.

Husky I signed up to IMGUR, fantastic site, easy and much quicker than photobucket. Thanks for advice.

Cheers Folks

• Like 1

Use Imgur. it's far faster and cleaner that photobucket and if you don't care about keeping track of the picture you dont even need to sign in etc. you can drag/drop or even just ctrl+v it in the browser window.

Bah I spend way too much time on there as it is :lol:
  • Like 1

Haha, the Mrs spends her time on Imgur and me on Reddit, there is nothing on the internet we haven't already seen :lol:

:lol: As long as it's not 4chan, it's fine by me :)

The rectal sphincter of the internet, passing brown stuff since it's creation.

• Like 1