facebook

sl114

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't it in this weeks newspaper about people's ID's being stolen and cloned coz facebook user's were giving away too much information such as addresses,birth date's, photo's and when they were away on holiday :headhurt:

sorry for being a kill joy :(

wasn't it in this weeks newspaper about people's ID's being stolen and cloned coz facebook user's were giving away too much information such as addresses,birth date's, photo's and when they were away on holiday :headhurt:

sorry for being a kill joy :(

Ibelieve they were not stolen, but in the terms and conditions it states that facebook can sell any details you put on there to a 3rd party unless you check the tickbox, which i have done. If they do sell it on, they will be coming down ;)

Tin - no worries mate

Steven - haha, see what i wrote for how we know each other.

Val - :dry: damn you have my address!

well I've just signed up and it's really funny seeing how many people from my email address book have popped up with hilarious pics of themselves! However, I think I'm too boring, old and not enough friends for this lark! Plus I need a lesson.