Identifying some wheels

benjy88

There is a particular type of wheels that I have been besotted by since I saw them, and I think someone on here has a set of them...

They are 5 spoke alloys, with a fair bit of dish, but the spoke ends (where they join the rim) have a sort of 'flat, bolted' piece which makes the wheel look almost hexagonal...

Any ideas? Usually come in 19"...

Or am I completely barking mad.

There is a particular type of wheels that I have been besotted by since I saw them, and I think someone on here has a set of them...

They are 5 spoke alloys, with a fair bit of dish, but the spoke ends (where they join the rim) have a sort of 'flat, bolted' piece which makes the wheel look almost hexagonal...

A bit barking ... I think I know what you mean but 5 spoke does not equate with Hexagonal (six sided) ;)

i think i no the car your on about iss it silver?