Used JDM?

pjf1985

Just been looking at wheels (again) as I'm wanting to change my Rays. Been considering getting a set of used JDM wheels such as Weds, Work or SSR's etc. I've seen a few for sale that I like..

cake-face-z-14.jpg

DSC7865.jpg

img_1841.jpg

2.jpg

Are buying used sets a good idea or am I better off getting a new set? If new I am thinking to go Rota's or very tempted to get some Enkei RPF1's..

16653-2003-Nissan-350Z.jpg

Nice wheels. shoot me a PM when you want to sell your Rays. :thumbs:

Will do! :)

Nothing wrong with buying used wheels at all. Thousands of people do it.

Driftworks is a good place to keep an eye out for used wheels :thumbs:

Ok awesome, I've been looking on there but nothing much has caught my eye.

as youve got jdmdistro is good fo used

That's the main site I've been looking at for the wheels I've put in this topic :)

I really like the Lxz, they were on my list but imho unless they have a monster dish, they dont look anywhere near as good, so kind of rules them out unless you do major archwork or run silly camber.

Dave from Jdmdistro couldnt be more helpful, i spoke to him yesterday and he pretty much bent over backwards to get me sorted. He is always worth a call if you want something specific, tell him what you want and he will find it, only downside is if you want them soon he will have to airfreight them from Japan, around £350.

Meister R did have a healthy discount on new Enkeis recently, not sure if its still running.

• Like 1

I really like the Lxz, they were on my list but imho unless they have a monster dish, they dont look anywhere near as good, so kind of rules them out unless you do major archwork or run silly camber.

Dave from Jdmdistro couldnt be more helpful, i spoke to him yesterday and he pretty much bent over backwards to get me sorted. He is always worth a call if you want something specific, tell him what you want and he will find it, only downside is if you want them soon he will have to airfreight them from Japan, around £350.

Meister R did have a healthy discount on new Enkeis recently, not sure if its still running.

Yeah the LXZ are a lovely looking wheel, see what you mean about the level of dish though, although I'm not keen on too much dish tbh. Yes they are still running the discount, just need to decide on what I want!

Replaced my Rays with 19 inch Rota GTRs last year. Very pleased with them. Photo below to show you how they look.

Payco

Myz044_zps149804c1.jpg

Very nice indeed! If I go down the Rota road I will probably go with the Fighter or P1