Jez you there?

coldel

Cheers mate will do...although why have an email option on the website if its not used...not good business practice :surrender:

I totally agree and it wound me up a bit to start with too, as I am more of an email kind of guy...especially when querying things initially.

Can't beat the service when you get an answer though so I try to not let it bother me ;)

Edited by 370Ad

I want him to do the work more than anyone as I know it will be a cracking job, but if you don't use email then dont offer the option...will ring in the morning :-)

You won't be disappointed I'm sure coldel. :thumbs:

...And I'm sure they do use the email but they're probably too busy putting in some hard work on keeping someones pride & joy in good shape. ;)

Edited by GMballistic

Thanks Doc. Yes, I was away. Sorry for the delay in my reply - I usually get back to people same day, if not within a couple of days.

I can see your point of view regarding emails - I need to answer them more promptly. Although I'm not in front of my computer all the time so it can drag out what would be a 5 min conversation into days of emails. If you're in a rush, call the office and you'll usually speak to me or Craig :)

Edited by Jez