370z's common as muck! They did sell more than 5?

stanski

I've had my roadster since March 1st 2014. I've seen 1 coupe since then.

I drove from the Midlands to London on March 30th - then drove all over London during that day, and drove home to the Midlands later that day. Never saw one 370 and only one 350.

I've had a number of comments when at the petrol pumps or parking in town from people all saying the same thing - "what is it ? I've never seen one before"

So glad I didn't have another Z4 now if only for the rarity value.

ooooh is yours the new shape with revised bumper and funky fairy lights? Pics please? B)

I work in Central London and I see an Aston Martins, R8s, countless Porsches and the odd Ferrari week by week but never a 370z.

Shows how special and rare they are.

I like going up weekends and parking in the HSBC car park at Aldage filled with all these and wedging mine in the middle (obviously not directly next to anything - never do that!)

I think there's going to be a bit of a run on the sales of 370z's at Aldi over the next few days...

CLICK HERE

...shame about the colour :)

Haha sorry we are not allowed to have any? It says Age5+

Need to ask mum to get me one. I can respray it in Malbec Black!

Now there are 1,617 with 31 sorn :)

Only ever seen 4 in 3 years of watching.

Took me year to buy mine and only seen 2 locally

With an estimated 34.5 million vehicles in the UK of which 28.7 million were cars. As of the end of 2012.

http://racfoundation...-hits-new-high/

28,700,000 divided by 1,500 =

The probabilities are rather low. :lol:

But look out for a picture from me tonight and I'll show you how common they can be. :blush: Traffic jam at the top of my drive. :lol: :lol:

Hey Stan. Ewloe to my house is about 29 miles and Fish and chips for tea. ;) (Colin,Darren,Graham and Will)........oh and me.

Now there are 1,617 with 31 sorn :)

Only ever seen 4 in 3 years of watching.

Took me year to buy mine and only seen 2 locally

With an estimated 34.5 million vehicles in the UK of which 28.7 million were cars. As of the end of 2012.

http://racfoundation...-hits-new-high/

28,700,000 divided by 1,500 =

The probabilities are rather low. :lol:

But look out for a picture from me tonight and I'll show you how common they can be. :blush: Traffic jam at the top of my drive. :lol: :lol:

Hey Stan. Ewloe to my house is about 29 miles and Fish and chips for tea. ;) (Colin,Darren,Graham and Will)........oh and me.

Haha thanks for the invite Chris :D Might have to arrange something ! You wont mind a Korean Looking Zed near your house will you? :lol:

I work in Central London and I see an Aston Martins, R8s, countless Porsches and the odd Ferrari week by week but never a 370z.

Shows how unpopular and unloved they are.

Fixed ;)

We are now sworn enemies for life

• Like 1

I've had my roadster since March 1st 2014. I've seen 1 coupe since then.

I drove from the Midlands to London on March 30th - then drove all over London during that day, and drove home to the Midlands later that day. Never saw one 370 and only one 350.

I've had a number of comments when at the petrol pumps or parking in town from people all saying the same thing - "what is it ? I've never seen one before"

So glad I didn't have another Z4 now if only for the rarity value.

ooooh is yours the new shape with revised bumper and funky fairy lights? Pics please? B)

Glad to say it's not Stan. Not a big fan of the fairy lights :lol:

I've been on holiday in the US for 2 days now, and already seen 5x 370's.

Seem much more common in the states than home. As said, I've seen 2x in 12mths.

I think you get them as a surprise toy inside a Kinder Egg in the States - thats what I've heard! ;)

G37 is one of the more common import coupe type cars over in the States. Wouldn't say common site, but you do see a fair few.

Exactly where their market has been past 25 years , everywhere but europe until 2010.

I read somwhere they are targetting China, 1 child families ?

You have a chance of spotting me then as I'm in Dudley :)

Hope so buddy as iv always wonted to put my 2 fingers up to another z driver :lol:

:lol: I do that to any drivers on a regular basis :lol:

What colour is your Z then - I'll keep 'em peeled :thumbs:

Always new Z drivers had bad manners :D

yah cool buddy! its a Storm white Nismo :thumbs:

I've just spent the last 2days enjoying the sunshine, with the roof down, driving round (for the hell of it 😄) the North Yorkshire moors and coastline, and didn't see a single 370z 😞. I did have a guy in an Audi R8 having a good stare at my car tho 😄