Car insurance...350z gt4

aerialbender262

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place i'm useless in forums... Guy's ive been refused insurance by 3 companies so far because of the scorpion pipes fitted ((y piece back system)) is this normal? do these pipes actually improve performance? can anyone recommend a competitive insurance company maybe?? THANKS Guy's....

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place i'm useless in forums... Guy's ive been refused insurance by 3 companies so far because of the scorpion pipes fitted ((y piece back system)) is this normal? do these pipes actually improve performance? can anyone recommend a competitive insurance company maybe?? THANKS Guy's....

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

• 1 month later...

If you say that the exhaust doesn't increase power and was fitted as it as a cheaper alternative, you might be ok.

I'm with swiftcover. They initially said I couldn't fit a "performance" exhaust, I responded by saying it comes with one as standard and that aftermarket are cheaper than oem.

They then said as long as the exhaust didn't increase the power of the car, I could fit whatever I wanted.

They confirmed it in writing.

I'm only going for a cat back though, don't want to push my luck.