**SOLD** oil catch tank and breather filter

Vlad

For sale oil catch tank. Really good little thing and does its job.

photo_zpsbcf7d680.jpg

Here's Bennetts write up about it:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58175-oil-catch-can-tested-and-proven/

photo_zpsbcf7d680.jpg

Also got breather fiter

photo_zpse6233155.jpg

Both items aare brand new. Reason for selling - bought more than I needed for "crankcase vent mod" lol

£28 delievered for both within UK/ £25 collected from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire

Edited by Vlad

Saying that, right hand side is getting vented on oem setup, as u got hose going from PVC valve into air intake...so you can use that filter to add nice looking filter to sit next to your plenum :)

For who are NA:

The baffled oil catch can will clean up the vented air going back into the plenum from the pcv valve. So its a good mod. You donot need a check valve as you are always in vacuum.

Other than this you should keep the OEM system as it is. It's designed to use the vacuum from the engine to pull out the crankcase gases and your OEM ECU is tuned to accommodate for the unmetered air coming from the cc. However if you want the ultimate performance the vent both pcv ports to atmosphere and cap up the intake and plenum inlets then get an Uprev remap at the sometime so you have no contamination to your charge air and your cc vents freely.

Hi mate is the occ modified like in bennetts write up

Do you mean modified as changed to a bigger fitting? If so, no, it's not been touched and don't need to as it came with bigger fitments as it is :)

Oh, go on, I'll have it Vlad. I haven't fed my Zeditis in a while and a bit of engine bay bling for 20 odd notes should help stem the need.

You can bring it on the 12th if you can make it mate. I just need to figure out what coour hoses I should use with it..... :teeth:

wish id seen this yesterday. I vented my crankcase yesterday but couldn't fit my oil catch tank as it was too big so just the little filter for me

Does this mean there'll be an oil catch tank up for grabs....? :teeth:

wish id seen this yesterday. I vented my crankcase yesterday but couldn't fit my oil catch tank as it was too big so just the little filter for me

Yep but you will need to find somewhere to fit it though. It's not that big but my supercharger and intercooler pipes take up too much room lol

Yep but you will need to find somewhere to fit it though. It's not that big but my supercharger and intercooler pipes take up too much room lol

Bin you supercharger and fit oil catch can...and tell me where you binned you s/c :lol: