Hello from north Herts

Hello & welcome, from yet another Herts owner (Hertford area). I used to have a 56 plate black 350 - loved that car.

Edited to delete a stupid 'spotted' that never was! The car I saw was a 370.

Edited by chubbster

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Any pictures of this great low miler Zed? Hopefully it will give you many more miles of smiles. :D

I put a couple of pic's in the gallery, but I'll stick 'em on here tomorrow

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

What a shiny car! I don't know how long you've had it for, but I can see it's the same variant as my old '56 plate (a MY06). Some of these burned oil rapidly, so if you're a new owner keep checking the dipstick regularly - once per weekl. People who failed to check their oil sometimes found themselves with a blown up engine (expensive repair).

What a shiny car! I don't know how long you've had it for, but I can see it's the same variant as my old '56 plate (a MY06). Some of these burned oil rapidly, so if you're a new owner keep checking the dipstick regularly - once per weekl. People who failed to check their oil sometimes found themselves with a blown up engine (expensive repair).

Thanks for the 'heads up'. I checked the oil the other day, but I will make it a weekly check