Chris Forsberg Drifts a Rare Skyline Powered Nissan 280Z

StevoD

I love Chris Forsberg, he's one of the best drivers out there and he's a really nice guy. I met him at Trax a few years back when he was bought over by Team Japspeed and Maxxis Tyres, he spent ages talking to me about my Z and drifting when he didn't have to.

• Like 1

I love Chris Forsberg, he's one of the best drivers out there and he's a really nice guy. I met him at Trax a few years back when he was bought over by Team Japspeed and Maxxis Tyres, he spent ages talking to me about my Z and drifting when he didn't have to.

Genuinely Jealous about that

Great video clip this. There's a few as we get ready for Formula Drift 2014 in a day or two's time. Chris F and Ryan Tuerk's videos are great. Ryan's Off Seasons 2 vid is one of my all time faves. Look it up on YT if you've not seen it.

Chris did a great 4 part series on how to build a drift car which I was really impressed with, Ryan Tuerk featured a lot in it too. The only thing I didn't like was that they consider $7000 worth of car as a "missile car"

Great video clip this. There's a few as we get ready for Formula Drift 2014 in a day or two's time. Chris F and Ryan Tuerk's videos are great. Ryan's Off Seasons 2 vid is one of my all time faves. Look it up on YT if you've not seen it.

Chris did a great 4 part series on how to build a drift car which I was really impressed with, Ryan Tuerk featured a lot in it too. The only thing I didn't like was that they consider $7000 worth of car as a "missile car"

yea most peoples main car in UK drifting is £4000 or £400 if you go to norfolk and essex arena, And like he says if you dont have a nice big shiney well built drift car your shitty missile car is actually just your normal drift car

Edited by StevoD

yea most peoples main car in UK drifting is £4000 or £400 if you go to norfolk and essex arena, And like he says if you dont have a nice big shiney well built drift car your shitty missile car is actually just your normal drift car

That line was great, and true!