Infiniti FX Vettel Edition (Glasgow)

stuarty

Bought my Z4 3.0si coupe from Infiniti Glasgow last August and had it back in yesterday to have a wee thing checked.

In the showroom they had a white Infiniti FX Vettel Edition and it was stunning. The carbon fibre is outstanding and i think Brabras designed it??

Apparently the rear spoiler is around £5k alone. I think it's priced at around £100k.

If I had of known that I wouldn't have been pressing all its buttons and sitting in every seat, lol.

Pictures don't do it justice, beautiful car in the flesh!

yep....i looked at it too in Glasgow when my cars were in for a service. Salesman did ask if i was intertested. Nearly chocked when I saw the price. Will be rare as hens teeth.

I think they will have 8 in this country - the ones that are in each dealers showrooms! You have to give Infiniti some praise for the having the b@lls or is it stupidity to open a handful of showrooms up and down the country and never have any customers in them! Its commercial suicide - ffs advertise on the telly nevermind F1!! :surrender:

Missus took an Infinity for a test drive.... car was ok, some parts of the interior were the same as the GTR. However we asked for specific prices on certain things and the salesman never came back to us.

So to recap:-

-overpriced

-almost no customers

-push those that do come in away

Great business plan!!!

I did ask the salesman when I purchased mine why dont they advertise on the telly. 'Oh Infiniti do things differently, if they stop selling cars then they will'! What?? How many do you see? I drive past the showroom at Stockport off the M60 every week - the same cars parked up and never see another on the motorway?

Oh well they are nice places and there is no sales pressure at all which is a nice change but come on sell cars? You dont think they are a money laundering operation for Nissan do you?

:lol:

But I do love mine and wish others would try them.,

420bhp vs the standard 390bhp FX.

20mm lower, slightly stiffer suspension, cosmetic garnish and almost 50k more for this 2 ton + luxury barge is stupid if you ask me.

I will not be fooled by all the vettel links and sporty looks because it will still handle like a boat.

I'll take a used cayenne turbo, X5M or X6M all day and put 60-70k in my pocket.