Detailing products group buy

Stew

Guys,

I will be happy to organise a group buy on proper detailing products from Polished Bliss.

http://www.polishedbliss.com

I spoke with Rich (the owner) and he said that he will sort out discount, the more you buy the more discount we get. It is not tied to any particular product, it is anything on the website. We should save at least 10% if not more depending on the order.

I will deal with it personally at the PB HQ if anyone is interested.

I know some have used them before and rave about the products.

Please have a look at the site and let me know what you are interested in. They have some amazing stuff.

Stew

Mods, I will be on holiday for a week so please feel free to tidy the thread of junk to make it easier to arrange! Thanks!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'll resurrect this thread.

Anyone interested this year, it's cleaning time!

I don't think I need anything but I'll put a few quid of purchases in if it gets us more discount.

You can let me know if you want anything. Two decent orders could save 10%!

That's one decent order. Not going to take much to get a discount now!

Loads of gear here that not only makes your Zed look good but is actually easy to use!

I can wax my Zed and buff it in 20 - 30 mins using blackfire wax. No residue and lasts amazingly long. Everyone on the forum should have poorboys wheel sealant! Unbelievable stuff.

Ok, also if you go on the website and get lost or confused (easily done) I'm sure we can come up with a few products that are decent and easy to use.

If so then the hardcore detailers can help out or PM me the colour of your Zed and the look you want (super shiny etc) and how lazy you are and we can come up with some products for you.

Don't be afraid to try new things!

This sounds good. I don't get a lot of time to look after the car so want something quick to clean and maintain...put me down for the following:

Poorboys Super Slick +Suds (14.95)

Poorboys Deluxe Mega Towel Tripple (9.95)

Poorboys EX-P Sealant (9.95)

Poorboys Wheel Sealant (11.95)

That sound like a good combination? Got a bronze 350z (sunset orange or something).

Let me know when you want money, I can paypal if easiest.

Thanks for sorting this.

Sounds decent to me. I'll let you know about money.

You got a decent tyre dressing (if you use it?), applicator pads? etc

I have no idea what tyre dressing is? I've got alloy and wheel cleaner that does the job quite well if thats what you mean. Got a polishing machine as well and various mitts.

Sounds decent to me. I'll let you know about money.

You got a decent tyre dressing (if you use it?), applicator pads? etc

I have no idea what tyre dressing is? I've got alloy and wheel cleaner that does the job quite well if thats what you mean. Got a polishing machine as well and various mitts.