Detailing products group buy

Stew

Sounds decent to me. I'll let you know about money.

You got a decent tyre dressing (if you use it?), applicator pads? etc

I have no idea what tyre dressing is? I've got alloy and wheel cleaner that does the job quite well if thats what you mean. Got a polishing machine as well and various mitts.

You put it on your tyre walls (tyre black) and it makes them shine, it also makes your wheels look cleaner because the tyres are black :thumbs:

IMAG0515.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bad thing about this is that everytime someone orders something I'm not sure on I read what it does and want it! :blush::lol:

Just as a note, the products on the site are all tried and tested, believe me when I say they get loads of products that get binned as they aren't good. Buy the products with confidence! B)

Need to be clever for that but sure someone will oblige.

Stew, would we be looking at delivery in Wales. Would make it easier if you have the room. Just putting in the merchandise order so the balance of payments can be resolved there :D None of that foreign money though ;)

Certainly possible. I'll catch up with PB crew this week and see what we can do. We might be able to arrange delivery before Wales. Depends when we close the GB.

We definitely have a 10% discount though which is good! It doesn't sound a lot but I don't think any of us would complain! :teeth:

The only bad thing about this is that everytime someone orders something I'm not sure on I read what it does and want it! :blush::lol:

:lol::lol: should be a decent order then if you're doubling everything :blush:

I have half of it already! :blush:

I will be adding a few items though. I just need my experts opinion!

Ok, I'm going to nip to polished bliss at lunchtime today - work permitting. So I'd like to have orders in ASAP. We have £500 of orders at the moment so doing well!

This has been (re) opened for a week so I guess most members that want it have been in touch!

Just to recap, please PM me your order (and prices if you want to make my life easier but it's not essential!) and your name and address. I'll sort out payment etc later.

Thanks again.

Ok, just back from Polished Bliss. We will get 10% off the total price. If you want the items posted Rich will keep the 10% off but charge for postage. This is usually £5.95.

Still a decent deal - those going to Wales can pick up there items there. Those not going to Wales can have the items posted.

So your total -10% + postage possibly.

Well you can pay me and I'll pay the whole bill. I'll total it up and send a request via PM. Then you can let me know whether it is to delivered to your supplied address or collected in Wales. Obviously the postage charge will then not apply.

Just hope it all fits in the Zed for Wales! Then everyone who collects in Wales can buy me a pint ;):p

cheers.

I'll have totals etc for you guys on Monday.... or Tuesday at the latest. Let me know if you require postage or collection.

Postage is Max 7.95 but usually 5.95. Small items I think are free. I don't think anyone has ordered so little as to get free postage! :lol: