Which type of filter??

ChrisE350z

Hi all, probably lots of posts on here but as I'm sort of new to these cars and forum I would just like to get in the picture where I am and get some straight answers for the best.. I have a 2006 350z GT.. I've already put a cobra mid box and back box on and installed a piper cross panel filter. Today, I've just ordered a plenum spacer. Next week I will be ordering the cobra Y pipe and the Berks hfc's. What advice I'm after is, I will be getting the up revv once these parts are fitted but should I stick with the piper cross panel filter or go for an induction kit.?? I'm after producing as much power gain as possible. Thanks.

The ecu will cancel out any power gains unless you remap, best is the standard airbox unless you just want more induction noise as graham said

Damn you. :angry: It's Gareth you sob. :lol:

Found out I can't afford to change my name via deed poll. :surrender::lol:

Calm down Gerald it's only a forum :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 2

That's a bit too far away to get my up rev done. Hopefully I can find some where in Yorkshire as I live in hull.. Or I may come across a local company that could do it here...

Pretty sure a member on here called Tigerzed had his Zed done by RS Tuning, West Yorkshire ; http://www.rstuning.co.uk/dealers-ezp-17.html?zenid=evcdtjnq83hrpgpoaffe72tls2

Here's his thread if you're interested; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80806-uprev-booked/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

That's a bit too far away to get my up rev done. Hopefully I can find some where in Yorkshire as I live in hull.. Or I may come across a local company that could do it here...

As Gordon ( :bleh: ) correctly states ..........

I went to RS Tuning at Armley in Leeds. Its a minute or two away from the prison. He did a great job and comes with further recommendations on here too :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks again for info GM.. Never been on a forum like this and impressed with response from you lads. Great advice. Plenum spacer ordered now. So Y pipe next from cougerstore next week. Any advice where to get the berk HFCs.? Also is the piper cross a decent panel filter or any better recomendations!? How much do they charge for the up revv at RS tuning tiger zed?? This is definately my first option.. Cheers.

Thanks again for info GM.. Never been on a forum like this and impressed with response from you lads. Great advice. Plenum spacer ordered now. So Y pipe next from cougerstore next week. Any advice where to get the berk HFCs.? Also is the piper cross a decent panel filter or any better recomendations!? How much do they charge for the up revv at RS tuning tiger zed?? This is definately my first option.. Cheers.

Pm Tarmac or CS for Berks HFC's :)

• Like 1

Drop us a call if you need any info, we also have the Pipercross panel filters in stock too... :)

Just had a look at the link.. I'll keep an eye on it n when I have the cash I'll put a post on. You know your way round this forum don't yeh. Ha.

It's surprising how much you can learn on here with no kids, social commitments and around 4-5hrs a night free. :lol:;)

Just had a look at the link.. I'll keep an eye on it n when I have the cash I'll put a post on. You know your way round this forum don't yeh. Ha.

It's surprising how much you can learn on here with no kids, social commitments and around 4-5hrs a night free. :lol:;)

You really need to get a life GM :lol:

If you do, please invite me along :cry:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

Pretty certain it was 475.00 mate but you pay for the licence first time around. Further remaps you pay by the hour.

Have you sorted anywhere for servicing etc? I take mine to Atkin Motor Engineers at Malton they do a quality job. They're a trader on here and Chris who works on the cars owns a zed himself. You can contact him direct on here he's Atkin666 :thumbs: