Colour Of Wheels ??

Sarah 350z

Im loveing these wheels and wicked colour B)

9486927317_ae8e213e1b_b_zps4609f8e8.jpg

think these retailed in the uk at about £6k a set when you could get them

Id pay that for a set for sure! whot wheels are they?

gram lights 57's in titanium :)

Edited by AliveBoy

1 wheel in 18x10 et 12 on newera is £773.66 plus shipping import tax and vat and that in a 20% off sale

Jeeeeezzzzz know wonder they are nice :scare: Can i have 1and a half please :D

If my car was that light blue! Thinking id be buying a set! Dont think they"ll go on Storm white nismo thow!!!

1 wheel in 18x10 et 12 on newera is £773.66 plus shipping import tax and vat and that in a 20% off sale

If my car was that light blue! Thinking id be buying a set! Dont think they"ll go on Storm white nismo thow!!!

I honestly reckon they would! The titanium lip would add all the colour you need if you did everything else white and black. Match it up with titanium rainbow exhaust tips/intake etc etc etc it would look lovely :p

• Like 1

I honestly reckon they would! The titanium lip would add all the colour you need if you did everything else white and black. Match it up with titanium rainbow exhaust tips/intake etc etc etc it would look lovely :p

Sounds good that mate! Always thort you"ed nead a dark or black wheel with a white car!! Would need to colour code that carbon front lip and skirts im thinking!

SEAT nimbus grey

recaros051.jpg?t=1205966392

Almost had a car done in Nimbus grey, but from memory be very careful, i think its an Audi colour and they offered different variations, i got some rattle cans mixed up from a paint supplier with a few colour options and the nimbus grey one i got was very bluey/green, ive got the code somewhere if you want it :)

SEAT nimbus grey

Almost had a car done in Nimbus grey, but from memory be very careful, i think its an Audi colour and they offered different variations, i got some rattle cans mixed up from a paint supplier with a few colour options and the nimbus grey one i got was very bluey/green, ive got the code somewhere if you want it :)

yea its VAG colour

SEAT nimbus grey

yea its VAG colour

VAG colour..... that could be awkward doing a colour match at B&Q :lol:

Sent from the golf club...