fuel consumption and trip computer

nixy

So far I am on 375 miles from a full tank - the needle is on the bottom line but the fuel light hasn't come on yet. The trip computer says 90km (approx 50 miles) until empty. I don't know how much in money value was in the tank because it was quarter full when I filled it.

I did a fair few miles on the motorway though over the weekend which is unusual for me - and my commute (once I get out of traffic) is mainly cruising at 45 - 50mph!

I can't believe I really do have 50 miles left in the tank - how accurate is the computer generally?

The Aston averaged just over 11mpg !!!!

T'was VERY thirsty!!!

Hmm, I always wanted an Aston, better make sure that I do my daily commute by train if I ever get one! A tank would last me about 3 days :scare:

T'was VERY thirsty!!!

Hmm, I always wanted an Aston, better make sure that I do my daily commute by train if I ever get one! A tank would last me about 3 days :scare:

Sod that, you buy a car to use it, not matter how much it costs you. :thumbs:

T'was VERY thirsty!!!

Sod that, you buy a car to use it, not matter how much it costs you. :thumbs:

Well work are now paying for all my miles rather than journeys further than base office. Will 34p/mile cover 11MPG? :lol:

My fuel economy is crap! - I get 6.5km/l going to and from work, and about 8.5km/l on motorways (I think the conversion to mpg is x2.3) Still, its worth it!

Filling tank costs approx £58 and I get approx 250 miles - so I have my own pump at local petrol station lol. Has anyone changed the JDM 60ltr tank for a UK 75ltr?

My fuel economy is crap! - I get 6.5km/l going to and from work, and about 8.5km/l on motorways (I think the conversion to mpg is x2.3) Still, its worth it!

Filling tank costs approx £58 and I get approx 250 miles - so I have my own pump at local petrol station lol. Has anyone changed the JDM 60ltr tank for a UK 75ltr?

JDM tank is definitely bigger than 60 litres, it probably is the same as UK in size :)