juddery excelration when plant foot down!

RDON

hi folks just need to ask a few questions and try to put my mind at rest I guess! been out driving last few days and cant say I noticed this before! but if I plant my foot down on the accelerator when im just cruising along at normal speeds and revs the car starts to judder quite violently.

Now I don't know If its a coincidence but I had some BERKs HFC's fitted a few days ago! could they be the problem?

no EML light and the speed increases but very sluggish with juddering so come back of excelerator drop it down a gear so revs go higher and then excelerate progressively and it goes ok? bit stumped to be honest?

had to have two new O2 sensors when fitting HFC's as could not get the original ones out of the OEM CATS? so I have two OEM CATS ready to go with O2 sensors in already lol, but not help to me with the current issue lol.....

As Neilp says. Mine has similar ever since the Berks HFC & short ram intake were fitted. Not so much judder but say if your in fifth doing 60 & you plant the foot or coming out of bend in say third & accelerate then you get some kick back after a slight hesitation. It doesn't make the car undriveable but its definitely noticeable. Does your car feel slightly less smooth/more lumpy at idle? After speaking to Mark at Abbey he confirmed my symptoms to be common, especially on HR models & said a remap would sort it out. I'm just waiting to buy an exhaust & hopefully for Abbey to confirm a Scottish tuner for the Up rev to get it done.