Members interior setup

nath8642

hey I've got a 350z nismo automatic and I'm currently going through a stage of wanting to modify all my interior in to a nice setup I'm just struggling for idea as I haven't really seen any others in person. was hoping for you guys to post pictures of your modified setups from complete mods or just little spray jobs.

Look forward to see your pictures

I'm a big fan of dipped parts as I prefer it to wrapping. You can pretty much dip any part with any design/pattern you can think of and it's not too expensive either.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75046-dipping-the-interior/

Plenty of companies out there that can do it for you as well. Example below;

IMG_1683_zps5621d7d5.jpg

Not sure if this is dipped carbon fibre or the real deal but thought this was as interesting set up for a Zed;

157-very-disappointed-interior-imgp0573.jpg

• Like 2

And is the first picture your z or someone elses

The first picture is from 3sjr's Zed ~ follow the posted link in my post to his thread about his dipped interior. ;)

I am probably going to use this company called Aqua Graphix who are based locally to me for dipped parts one day ~ http://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/

These dipping companies nath8642 don't necessarily have to be local to you though as you usually remove the car parts you want them to do, send them off to them, ..then just sit back and wait whilst they prep, dip, lacquer & send your awesome newly dipped parts back. :yahoo:

Quick google search turned up Hydrographics locally to you though; http://www.mss-magiccoatings.co.uk/hydro-graphic-water-transfer-printing.php

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow madmarky that is an intense set up I think its abit too bright for me tho and wouldn't suit my black and silver nismo ha however some love and hard work has gone in to that would love mine to be that perfect one day

Too right does anyone know any really good but cheap dipping places near leeds area?

Nath I'm just up the road from you in Normanton (please don't judge)!

There's a place at Glasshoughton, Cas, called performance tints. I know they do wraps not sure about dipping but they may be able to help if you're struggling?

Mine is just painted but was very meticulous about which bits were painted what colour. I think it really works well with the rest of my car and often get some great comments on it.

IMG_2241.jpg

I thought about doing something similar, how far did you go with flatting back the original textured finish, or does a few coats of primer fill it all?

Oh and I like to dip my parts too ...... but not wrapped ;)

^^^ :lol: ^^^

Here's mine. Nowhere near as inmpressive as the ones above, but I'm happy with it. Carbon wrapped centre console and dyed my own seats. The gear gaitor is the same colour as the seats now.

SAM_0031_zps5c7ecd5e.jpg

• Like 1

Mines still oem just now except for my cf nismo gear knob which I just had to have, I'd like to continue the cf theme but not sure wether to go hydro dipping route, wrapping or pay the extortionate cost of real cf cover pieces .... If I can source them that is

Edited by tatooandy67