Members interior setup

nath8642

Mine is just painted but was very meticulous about which bits were painted what colour. I think it really works well with the rest of my car and often get some great comments on it.

IMG_2241.jpg

how come i never see you in bedford? would luv to see this.. was chatting to ant graphics about it yesterday

I don't go to Ponte much to be fair other than my sisters who lives opposite new college. Got my zed from Harrats in Ponte but won't take it there for servicing or anything

How long you had your Z and where do you take it for a good service and M.O.T

I don't go to Ponte much to be fair other than my sisters who lives opposite new college. Got my zed from Harrats in Ponte but won't take it there for servicing or anything

I bought mine last August.

I use Atkin Motor Engineers at Malton, they're a trader on here. I asked the same question on here and they came with many excellent recommendations. They're independant and Nissan approved. Granted it's a bit of a hike but given the nature of the car, it's better to travel for a quality job than go local for a bodge plus Chris, the lad who works on the cars, has a zed too and is very helpful. The run up the A1M and A64 is hardly a chore either.

So far they've done a gearbox/diff oil change, MOT and it's booked in for a P3 service a week on Monday. Personally I wouldn't consider anywhere else. If you want to speak to them you can PM Chris on Atkin666

Hope that helps :thumbs:

• Like 1

I bought mine last August.

I use Atkin Motor Engineers at Malton, they're a trader on here. I asked the same question on here and they came with many excellent recommendations. They're independant and Nissan approved. Granted it's a bit of a hike but given the nature of the car, it's better to travel for a quality job than go local for a bodge plus Chris, the lad who works on the cars, has a zed too and is very helpful. The run up the A1M and A64 is hardly a chore either.

So far they've done a gearbox/diff oil change, MOT and it's booked in for a P3 service a week on Monday. Personally I wouldn't consider anywhere else. If you want to speak to them you can PM Chris on Atkin666

Hope that helps :thumbs:

Ahh nice one well i bought mine just after christmas and my M.O.T is due in june or july sometime so will give them a shout cant beat going to somebody that has the same car that knows what they are doing thanks for the help.

And ian nice setup up looks abit darker on the interior than the standard have you changed anything?

• Like 1