:welcome: Hi Tom, I'm from Reading and have a zed twin turbo for sale ;)

Think I've seen you at the Jap meet before at Reading Gate! haha would love a Turbo'd one but for a first time RWD car think it's going to be NA to start with haha!

Jap meet tonight. Will see you down there if your going. Won't be in the zed TT though :(

Cheers guys..

welcome to the club. hope youv'e looked into insurance, cant imagine it being cheap at 22. best of luck though :thumbs:

Just done a quick quote and it's currently coming out cheaper than my Type R at just under £800 full comp haha! Ideal!

:welcome: That's a good price

Welcome along! My Zed was only £100 more expensive to insure than my old car which was an £800 Alfa GTV. Go figure.

Also, I considered an S2000 but found it much more cramped inside with less boot space. The 350 in my opinion is quite roomy. I'm 6ft and find head room great. Unlike in the S2000.

Insurance was also more expensive. The stereo in the S2000 wasn't as good either. Plus I found it less well equipped.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Tom, what can i say about the Zed, one of the most beautiful looking cars on the road in my opinion. The exhaust note is something bordering on addictive and the torque can make for a lazy drive if need be.If anything were to happen to this one I'd be straight out looking for another. Good luck with whatever you choose to go with. :)

:welcome: Hi Tom, I'm from Reading and have a zed twin turbo for sale ;)

Think I've seen you at the Jap meet before at Reading Gate! haha would love a Turbo'd one but for a first time RWD car think it's going to be NA to start with haha!

Jap meet tonight. Will see you down there if your going. Won't be in the zed TT though :(

Sorry mate wasn't there, was up at Stamford Bridge tonight (I am a Chelsea fan yes) Sorry! haha

Thanks for all the advice I've driven an s2k before and did really like it but still yet to go in a 350 so waiting to go out in one but from what people have said I am swaying towards a Zed (Y)