Huracan

AMT

It needs to also worry about its price tag (with a couple of necessary items on the options list) pricing it just about £20k ish short of a 12 month old Aventador.

That's what killed it for me. At £218k with a couple of options, it may have been a nice car, but ultimately its not an Aventador, and when you are talking about that kind of money the price gap starts to become somewhat irrelevant.

Also, there are a lot of other cars out there which would be on a "bucket list".

GT-R, Bentley GTC, Maserati GT, Aston DB9/S for example. And depending on age, you could buy all four of those for the same price as one Huracan. At over £200k, it is not nearly "Lambo" enough. The front end and cockpit are nice, very nice, the back end a bit 'meh', and do you really want to have the feeling that you aren't driving a daddy lambo when you spend over two hundred grand?

Its still gonna sell by the bucket load... lol I'd rather have one than a 458, still not sold on its looks. (your either a Ferrari or a Lambo kinda person...I'm on the bulls side :lol:)