Should I get one? 370z

I got the "resale grey" :p

I would have liked the white as I think it is stunning but as I live 4 miles down country lanes past 3 farms it would never have been clean.

I also thought the red was a bit lack luster being a solid colour it never really shines in the sun.

After a Sunset red ( Orange ) 350 I need a metalic colour, in the flesh the Twilight Grey is very nice and everyone comments about how good it looks. B)

Price is about right for dealers.

Paid 16K for my 10 plate 2010 with 21K miles 2 weeks ago but it was a private sale.

If you look at the book value then the current market value of the 370 as a whole is 1.5 - 2 grand above Capp.

Its the little black book the trade uses to value used cars.

The 370 seems to be holding its value at the moment and is selling for more than the book market value.

However as the market value is what the car is selling for, the book is not reflecting what is happening on the forecourt.

Have a look at the parkers website another valuing tool.

Parkers have cars for sale and tend to value the cars higher than the Cap book.

although Cap is the only book the trade uses.

Oh right. I've had a look at Parkers actually. From the valuation I did on there, it seems the grey on is at a good price.

Just deciding on taking the plunge or not! Scary/exciting stuff with a lot of man maths involved.

First thing on my mind, seeing when it was registered, is whether it had the connect premium (with the touch screen etc), but the pics show a screen display that confirms it is (compared to my own without connect premium that does not show the menu display in the same way ;) )

So seems well priced to me if it all checks out.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Didn't realise I had all these replies! Not been getting the email notifications for some reason...

Thank you for the kind words!

Liking the car more and more every time I drive it and get better acquainted.

2r72g5v.jpg

Edited by ECG1000

Think it's called titanium...

And le mans - blue :thumbs:

Was that a special order colour? or was it only for a certain year car!

neither but is now discontinued on the current model range, they often change colours on model or year change

I read today that the 370z roadster will be discontinued from april 1st due to lack of sales (only 13 sold last year)