Zunsport fitting

telboy83

I've purchased a zunsport grille,says it should be straight foward fit just screws in.in the instructions it says screw in the screws to the brackets and job done,now I have no brackets for it to screw into.when looking closer I notice I could remove a plastic section and behind there is a metal ring.im now wandering if that ring is the towing eye and if I have bought the wrong grille,can anyone help and if someone with the towing eye grille can tell me if it comes with brackets

Is it a facelift or pre facelift? I had the pre facelift and got the one without the towing eye. Just got it into position and screwed it in,,, doesn't come any easier. I think the facelift is much harder though, remember someone saying you have to remove the grill but don't quote me on that :thumbs:

As others have said, it hooks into the bumper near the number plate and screws into the original grill (Once you've removed the front pieces - don't want to leave holes in these!)

Zunsport+Screw+Holes+1.jpg

You can just about see the holes in the above and highlighted green below (Facelift version).

Zunsport+Screw+Holes.jpg

• Like 1

Prob a silly question but what are the differences between facelift and pre facelift

facelift came out in 2006 ... power up from 280 PS to 300 - front bumper changed - headlights upgraded - LED rear lights - interior better finishes etc.

on the down side road tax goes up