[SOLD]350z Fabric Seats In Great Condition - Sold

ikarus

Cloth seats for sale. Taken off my 03 import at time of import (28k miles use) as i fitted Brides. The seats are in great condition and do not have any of the usual signs of wear and tear. Collection preferred Coventry area. £100 please.

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

Edited by ikarus

Cloth seats for sale. Taken off my 03 import at time of import (28k miles use) as i fitted Brides. The seats are in great condition and do not have any of the usual signs of wear and tear. Collection preferred Coventry area. £100 please.

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

Off topic...sorry. Any photographs on the brides installed? As this will be a future mod of my own B)

Are these a direct replacement for standard leather seats in terms of electric adjustment and full airbag provision/connection?

David

Hi David, to the best of my knowledge the fit mechanically is identical. These seats have no electrics or airbags so wiring shouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure about airbag sensor / dash light though, somebody with more experience would have to answer that one i'm afraid as i have no experience. I hope that helps.

Are these a direct replacement for standard leather seats in terms of electric adjustment and full airbag provision/connection?

David

Hi David, to the best of my knowledge the fit mechanically is identical. These seats have no electrics or airbags so wiring shouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure about airbag sensor / dash light though, somebody with more experience would have to answer that one i'm afraid as i have no experience. I hope that helps.

Thanks but I want to retain airbags - good luck with sale.

David

• 2 weeks later...