LakeZ attendees please read.

martinmac

My last job was sorting the raffle prizes. All done now.

There are some great ones so please buy lots of tickets. :)

ggtind08yo.jpg

Glen Grant 8 Year Old / Hall & Bramley / Bot.1970's

75cl / 40%

Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Hall & Bramley

A 1970s bottling of 8 year old Glen Grant, released by licensed bottler Hall & Bramley in the distillery's normal livery. Internet price £150

Three copies of Glorious Noise by Midge. This is a kind od greatest hits with his band. These are signed by the man himself.

bowob.10yov2.jpg

Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Distillery Bottling

A lovely old bottle of 1980s Bowmore 10yo with the stylish, elegant screeprinted label in use at that time. Valued on the net at £225.

Also we have a bottle of Dows Port Vintage 1988.

A bottle of Blanquet de Lmoux Brut dates 1979.

Flyboy has also donated a mirror kit and a velocity stack kit. Thanks mate.

We also have a £50 voucher from MSVT to go againts a track day. http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car-home.aspx

Just checked at the pub tonight, there are only five of you booked in for meals on Friday. This week has been busy and they were fully booked every night. If the weather is good they can only do 100 covers including the tables outside. The tourists normally book the place up a few days in advance. At the moment there are 120 people from the forums attending.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have spoken to the council and we are fine. They are just doing the road up to the Engine Inn so we are clear. I would suggest anyone coming in goes via the Anglers Arms LA12 8AJ, then on to LA11 7PF.

Alternatively come in via Cartmel LA11 6PR. Both will keep you clear of the road works.

I have put a welcome pack in Eabank. There is also a list of who is in which room. I have the keys so come and find me at the pub or village hall when you arrive, I will then show you in.

No probs mate, I like to have everything covered. Robinsons are useless. I offered them some PR and they didnt even answer the e-mail. The landlord on the other hand is very good. We will have some for Saturday night. The weather is even looking promising at the moment. :D

Is it bad that I haven't even packed or washed the car? I haven't even bought food to bring with me... time to take a trip to Asda I think! On a brighter note I tightened my squeaky new belts and hoovered the car out. Gonna be a busy morning tomoz.