Another dealer fubarred

Emperor Ming

Tuesday afternoon I was out with a couple of my lads minding my own business and mooching around before knocking off time after a reasonably productive afternoon when we saw a big shiney Mitsi Shogun with fancy plate do what seemed to be a deal to a local smack rat. Before we could stop it it was gone and I was not sure it ever happened??

Low and behold ten minutes later we dropped on it on a little side street and with a little careful manuvering we boxed him in and were out and on him before he knew who we were. LOL

Eventually got him out of the car and found he was 5'8" tall and 4'3" wide :scare:

A struggle ensued that resulted in a full tin of PAVA spray right in his eyeballs LOL That took the sting out of him and he turned into a cry baby!!

We recovered £600 worth of heroin and £500 in cash from him and his car!!

This is a guy who claims to use NO DRUGS AT ALL. (I guess steroids don't count as he was a proper carpet carrier.)

Now I can understand heroin addicts dealing to fund their habit - I don't like it but I CAN understand it - but people who peddle this sh*t for profit are lower than the lowest and it is so nice to stick it up them with a proper big stick!!

Its days like that that make it all worth while!!

To add to the fun we did a warrant today and when we got to the house most of the drugs had gone :thumbdown:

BUT

We found about £300 worth of 'weed'

and then

£6,000 in cash.

Funny thing was he was not there and had forgotten to lock his door :D

I would have paid good money to see his face when he gets home at 5:30 from work to find his door open, his weed gone and his cash missing.

Ming the Happy

Got another piece of good news today.

There is this horrid pikey - can I use that word? - who has been selling a LOT of heroin for some time and who got stopped with a bucket load the other day. He tried to get away and knocked over two guys I know. Fortunately its only bad bruising but one went over the top of the car :rant:

Now running anyone down is bad enough but running down two cops when there are others there is tanamount to suicide

His car was then rammed by a police car and as he got out he

Kept falling over!!!!!!

This guy was also part of a team that wander round town picking on young drunk lads and then filling them in.

This time he LOST!!!

He has about 10 years inside pending now :teeth:

My mates are OK and SERIOUS jail beckons.

RESULT

ming the Happy

Why do we never get this on the news? I suppose it all comes down to political targets but who would not support the police in this kind of action. I do a little training with a group of guys down south who deal with the more serious criminals ( the ones who wear rucksacks and carry guns) and although they scare the hell out of me I have serious respecct. Compare this to the number plate pull, this is our main interaction. Get rid of targets and get back to targeted policing.

And relax :rant:

We had an article in the paper the other day claiming that Cannabis was as bad as heroin and claiming that ecstacy, cocaine and CRACK COCAINE were socially acceptable drugs :scare::scare:

They went on to say that cannabis production was out of control in our town when at the moment it is one of the hardest drugs to buy.

Bearing in mind what I do I went to my boss in a foul temper asking if I could put a reasoned reply in - or burn the damn paper down - and he said that getting into debate was not good practice and if we ignore articles like these they just go away.

The trouble is now everyone BELIEVES all the bollox that was written!!!!

My old boss moves to a new district and folk like me at the pointy end get the back lash.

The only folk who know the REAL truth are the cops and the dealers/users.

Ming the ranter