New member from birmingham

Djuzi

Welcome aboard Scott. :welcome:

You won't be disappointed with Horsham Developments as the service I received just last week from them was fantastic and I'm very pleased with the UpRev they did on my 350Z. Hope you get the numbers you're hoping for. :thumbs:

Sounds great looking forward to meeting jez and seeing what we can get from my 370 all these positive reviews Im seeing fill me with joy lol :-D

Just don't bother cleaning the Zed before you go up. It's up a farm track. :surrender::lol:

But don't let that put you off as they have all the kit up there, lot's of parts in stock, great knowledge, great customer service and I will definitely be using them again in the future. ;)

Sounds exactly the same as the place it's at today for a service and rear spacers middle of nowhere down a million and one country lanes!!

That's actually a pretty accurate description of where Horsham Developments is. :lol: My 350Z never felt so wide as when I was driving down the lanes to them in Chievely. :D

As I left my Zed with H.Dev to do the work my father had to come with me to take me home and he said when we arrived; "You don't half pick em'" :lol:

Definitely worth it though and I'd rather leave my Zed in their safe hands than some of these other garages that haven't a clue. :dry:

:welcome: along look forward to meeting you at west Mids meets we do loads throughout the year 14N will keep you posted he's on the ball is our 14 N :thumbs:

Cheers Mark :thumbs: Yeah, folk normally say I'm on something.... :teeth:

Welcome aboard Scott. :welcome:

You won't be disappointed with Horsham Developments as the service I received just last week from them was fantastic and I'm very pleased with the UpRev they did on my 350Z. Hope you get the numbers you're hoping for. :thumbs:

Sounds great looking forward to meeting jez and seeing what we can get from my 370 all these positive reviews Im seeing fill me with joy lol :-D

Just don't bother cleaning the Zed before you go up. It's up a farm track. :surrender::lol:

But don't let that put you off as they have all the kit up there, lot's of parts in stock, great knowledge, great customer service and I will definitely be using them again in the future. ;)

Sounds exactly the same as the place it's at today for a service and rear spacers middle of nowhere down a million and one country lanes!!

That's actually a pretty accurate description of where Horsham Developments is. :lol: My 350Z never felt so wide as when I was driving down the lanes to them in Chievely. :D

As I left my Zed with H.Dev to do the work my father had to come with me to take me home and he said when we arrived; "You don't half pick em'" :lol:

Definitely worth it though and I'd rather leave my Zed in their safe hands than some of these other garages that haven't a clue. :dry:

We'll nothing but positive reviews for Horsham is definitely a good thing will post dyno results as and when thanks for all the info

When you do get your results you can post them in the dyno results thread if you like. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/page__st__80#entry1223190

It's a good way to compare results but tbh with the UpRev it's all about the drive ability afterwards and knowing your Zeds mapped properly for the mods you've got. :thumbs:

Can you put me on the mailing list too Ian ? :teeth:

No problem. I was gonna say I'll stick you at the bottom on the list (as its sorted alphabetically due to my OCD), but that honor goes to zxrob. :lol:

I even hate writing 'OCD'. It should be 'CDO'....

I prefer COD :p

Welcome to the forum and tidy looking 370 you have there :wave: