My First Z

J4YPS

Hi guys

Just bought a Z, 54plate GT pack 276bhp in Sunset burnt metallic Orange 55k miles :)

Has the usual, rays blah blah, you guys know the deal.

She gets delivered tonight!

I'm used to forums, my second car is an Audi A3, but I literraly have no clue where to start with this utter beast! The vehicle is completely stock as it stands.

I had looked at the 296 n 313 but any chance you guys could help me out with the dos and don'ts for a 276bhp Z?

I know, you can hit me with the whole 'search' or 'IBTL' but a contribution would be wicked on my first post!

Go easy on me!

Thanks peeps. I will get pics up tomorrow! :)

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you've posted in the wrong sub section. :lol: It's in the 370 area when you obviously have a 350Z like me. :D

Don't worry about it the mods will move it I'm sure ~ probably to the 350Z general area or new member introductions.

One or two important things to remember: always run your Zed on Super unleaded petrol and not the cheap supermarket 95 octane ~ any Super unleaded 97 octane or above is fine but most prefer Shell V-power if you can get it easily enough. As with all cars ~ check the oil level regularly and follow the service schedule to keep it running at it's best. Service schedule here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Hope you enjoy it. :thumbs: