Cheap 350z on ebay!!!

Alfie

ZEUS, any chance you want to check it out for me lol? I'll square you up with some fuel money for your time? I'll come and have a look on friday if i can get the day off lol, but would be nice to just go there to pick it up and drive it home lol.

Bradders if I get time in the morning I'll pop and look at it for you, don't be daft about fuel money if I can help someone out I will!

To be honest it looks a bit rough on the pictures, seats especially . And the fact it sold and is now back on cheaper rings alarm bells......but I'll look and report back :thumbs:

• Like 1

oops lol got a better eye than i do haha! Damn so i'f i was to pull off all the black r8 bit it will probably pull the rest off :( lol.

More than likely, yes. The thing is that you don't have to inform The DVLA of a colour change if the car is wrapped so the seller will probably have taken the details off the log book. There was someone on here who wrapped a Silver in White but it was a long time ago and has probably changed hands several times since then.

Pete

Right Bradders, I've just been down and the cars not there! Spoke to owner in the office and he said he left work last night with 38 cars for sale and arrived this morning with nearly 80 for sale . His account has been hacked and he's trying to sort it as we speak.

The car in the photo sold weeks ago as I first thought. In other words it's a scam! :teeth:

Right Bradders, I've just been down and the cars not there! Spoke to owner in the office and he said he left work last night with 38 cars for sale and arrived this morning with nearly 80 for sale . His account has been hacked and he's trying to sort it as we speak.

The car in the photo sold weeks ago as I first thought. In other words it's a scam! :teeth:

Nice work ZEUS, seems like a few Zed are getting scammed recently, I found one a few weeks ago

where they wanted me to pay £3.5k into a holding account they would then deliver the Zed to me and

only when I was happy with the car would they then withdraw the £3.5k ,,,YE ! Right.. :scare: :scare: