2005 azure blue, GT pack 350... FSH, £3,500??

-Bradders-

Well the wire is a twig, as for the bumper I can't tell the difference? But then again I'm colour blind. But it's plastic against metal, of course it wont be 100% match.

It's up for sale at £3500 for an 05 with 75k on the clock....There are either going to be many things wrong with it ^^ those being the least of your worry's or it is as everyone has said, a scam.

Keep looking else where is my advice.

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1

Put it this way, A good conditioned Zed, Low miles (under 60k) in Azure with GT specs, priced at say £6500 - Would be sold within 24 hours.

There is a reason why these aren't sold within 30 seconds. That Gumtree add is 9 days old.

Granted, it maybe mint, may be for sale and you have just made £3k profit, but when is life ever that easy?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-/281274489819?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item417d441bdb

Ok so i've had a text from the seller of the azura on... it came from a evelynevel, no number just came up that, and it says hi the nissan 350 gt for £3,500 is still for sale, please contact me at 2005nissan@bt blah blah blah... is that dodgy or what lol?

i just got this message from the ebayer....

Hello,

The nissan 350z gt is still for sale in excellent condition,. All necessary documents available. HPI clear. 10 months mot with 5 months tax left. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for ££3,500 delivered at my costs.

The deal will go through eBay and PayPal.

Thank you

Evelyn

Just seems too dodgy...

Heres another reply lol

Due to my location and since view is not an option I agree for a 5-7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!

Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the car back on my cost!

You can read more about it following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contextual/return-policy.html

Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the car please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Evelyn

I heard that there was a scam on gumtree involving a BMW not long ago, it'd be selling for peanuts. People tripping over themselves in a panic go round to see it with the cash to buy it but, instead get robbed by a group of heavies. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole from a bunker.

Edited by Rock_Steady

When looking at Z's I had one that was very cheaply priced, apparently the owner was in the army and had it locked up, if I paid money into an escrow service, she'd have it released, I could drive it, see if I like it, If not, drop it back and take my money back... Everything went swimmingly and I got a great deal. God bless our armed forces.... I mean, it was a total scam and I told them where to go. Couldn't even get small details like name/email right.. It was Alice, with an email of stephenblah with an email name of Melissa..

I had the excat same experience on Ebay, but it was with a Jeep grand Cherokee. I played with the "seller" for days and enjoyed the sport. The "seller" was in France for medical reasons and the car was in Plymouth with her uncle, but would be delivered to my home for a 7 days trial. I would place the money in an "Ebay" account where it would remain until I approved the car. They even sent me the "Ebay" documentation for where to place the money. You have never seen such an abomination of a document!

I offered to go and collect the car and after a short test drive I would pay cash and the deal wouild be done. I suggested that this would be far simpler and more conveinient for both parties, but the seller was insistent that I payed the "Ebay" invoice.

Eventually I tired of the game and told the Lady to stop doing it because she was not clever enough and would go to prison.

The sadness is that some people actually must fall for it. Ebay used to be a good place, but it's now a place to be very careful!

Steve